Friday 11 September 2015

Ngong Hills Wind Farm

Hello Fellow MTBers,

Epic day it was today. To the wind farm on Ngong Hills and back. Just under 100km and lots of climbing. The trip from TRM to Dagoretti Corner was pretty uneventful with rain making me want to turn back a few times. But ya'll know what happens when you turn back, someone posts beautiful pics of the ride you failed to attend.

From Dago Corner to Ngong with the Camera Ninja was something else. Narrow roads and the silly Ngong buses made for a terrifying ride. The fatigue from being off the saddle for so long started to check in and life became hard as the wind farm drew closer and closer. Mose as usual with his crazy camera antics kept me going. The view from the top....let the pictures do the talking for me.

The Strava stats are available HERE

The sun after the morning rain

Approaching Ngong

Getting ready to climb to the wind farm

Camera Ninja!

The climbing....

The mockery from this kids though...

Getting hustled

Save me fool!

Photogenic? Maybe...

The view!



Friendly cycling group



Keep it here for more of this adventures. Now I have every reason to resume active cycling.

From a life behind bars.....handle bars,

#Kubaionabike

Youtube Channel

Join our Strava Club HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Bike?!!

I recently let go of my first bike! A bike that never let me down despite being second hand. A bike I dearly cared for and treated like a ...